пятница, 17 ноября 2017 г.

Tell me about it.Life changing shit.Its hard,because even youre Drs and family dont know, they cant know,just like I didnt know before it happened to me.Its just like people think youre a falke,unrelable,or exaggerating.Or a ,drug seeker/addict. if they only could fell what I am going through.I wish empathy included the ability to actually feel ,even for a minute,what the other person feels,..to better understand one another.Words often cant explain feelings,pain,etc. ME/CFS


Tell me about it.Life changing shit.Its hard,because even youre Drs and family dont know, they cant know,just like I didnt know before it happened to me.Its just like people think youre a falke,unrelable,or exaggerating.Or a ,drug seeker/addict. if they only could fell what I am going through.I wish empathy included the ability to actually feel ,even for a minute,what the other person feels,..to better understand one another.Words often cant explain feelings,pain,etc. ME/CFS

Original article and pictures take https://facebook.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий